It is ridiculous that society tells me things my body does is gross. Okay, menstruation is one thing, but breastfeeding? Something our bodies are designed to do to ensure the species continues? It just blows my mind.
I so agree. I am self-conscious to breastfeed in public! Breastfeeding is not gross and neither is anything else our bodies do. It is very natural and feminine. We are fertile goddesses! What do these people think that fed their ancestors? not formula! Breastfeeding is beautiful and it blows my mind that it is scrutinized.
1 comment:
I so agree. I am self-conscious to breastfeed in public! Breastfeeding is not gross and neither is anything else our bodies do. It is very natural and feminine. We are fertile goddesses! What do these people think that fed their ancestors? not formula! Breastfeeding is beautiful and it blows my mind that it is scrutinized.
Post a Comment